Coursework programs provide structured specialist training for graduates working or seeking to work in a particular field.
- Professionally aligned subjects
- Opportunities to develop industry links
- Internship and overseas study options
Masters by coursework
Enrolling in a Masters degree (2 years full time) is the major next step in your academic career after completing an undergraduate degree.
Masters by coursework can be completed in three ways:
- 100 points (one year)
- 150 points (18 months)
- 200 points (two years)
Depending on your previous academic qualifications, relevant training and professional work experience, you may be exempted from some course requirements. Entry is based on academic merit and requires a Bachelors degree or equivalent in a relevant study area.
All programs include the option to complete a minor research thesis, which can provide a pathway to research higher degrees.
Masters by coursework programs are available in:
- Executive Master of Arts
- Applied Linguistics
- Arts and Cultural Management
- Arts (Professional and Applied Ethics)
- Art Curatorship
- Creative Writing, Publishing and Editing
- Cultural Materials Conservation
- Development Studies
- Global Media Communication
- International Relations
- Marketing Communications
- Public Administration
- Public Policy and Management
- Publishing and Communications
- Social Policy
Graduate diplomas and certificates
A Graduate diploma or certificate can be studied in a field unrelated to your undergraduate degree, broadening your knowledge and expertise.
Graduate programs are available to those wishing to complete a shorter program of study or requiring a pathway into a Masters program:
- Graduate Diploma in Arts
- Graduate Diploma in Arts (Advanced)
- Graduate Diploma in Arts and Cultural Management (Advanced)
- Graduate Diploma in Journalism (Advanced)
- Graduate Diploma in Publishing and Communications (Advanced)
- Graduate Certificate in Arts
- Graduate Certificate in Arts (Advanced)
- Graduate Certificate in English for the Global Workplace
- Graduate Certificate in Journalism (Advanced)
- Graduate Certificate in Publishing and Communications (Advanced)