Bachelor of Arts (Extended)


We have guessed you’re

Applications for the Bachelor of Arts (Extended) must be submitted via VTAC (Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre). Timely applications close in accordance with VTAC deadlines

  • Visit the VTAC website, create a user account and submit your course preference/s
  • Fill in the SEAS (Special Entry Access Scheme) form when applying through VTAC, you must select Category 1 "recognition as an Indigenous Australian" as part of this application
  • Submit your application to VTAC

More information

    Start your online application

    Have a question? Make an enquiry

    Thank you for your enquiry. One of our staff members will be in contact within the next three business days.