- Demonstrate an understanding of cultural issues past and present in China and an ability to interact with Chinese culture;
- Acquire transferable skills that can be used in other occupations, such as social confidence to communicate across cultures;
- Develop foundational research skills in the analysis of critical issues in China;
- Develop time management skills, organising time and priorities;
- Develop team working skills, being capable of carrying out project work independently or in groups.
Offered by the Asia Institute
The Chinese Studies minor focuses on the cultural, political and religious traditions of China. Subjects look at power in China, modern Chinese literature and Chinese politics.
- International trade
- Multinational business
Have a question? Make an enquiry